My Jimbo Hook

I recently bought the Lacewood hook that Jimbo made and it got here today! I must say the pictures he took did NOT do it justice, this hook feels like BUTTER in my hands it is so smooth, and I just want to sit and look at it and feel it, it is soooooo amazing!!!!!!!! I need to find some 6" square patterns now that call for an H hook, I HAVE TO USE THIS hook!!!! :cheer

Enjoy your hook! I was so tempted by that auction. Jimbo's hooks are the greatest. The pauduk hook I received was tremendous, as was the silver maple I bid on and won.

Joyce

I've been the lucky winner of a few Jimbo Auctions in the last few weeks... I had birthday money, and KNEW where it was going! I have a couple of his hooks I got several years ago and they are the best!

I feel so decadent when I use them!

I've been using it all day when I've done the squares for the may cal, I LOVE IT, when my hand warms up it like becomes one with the hook.... feel like Luke Skywalker with a light saber.... man did i just let loose my inner geek?? :rofl

I want a Jimbo hook! Somehow I missed out on those last two he had for auction, and he currently has no hooks for auction! I'll keep checking and I WILL get a JIMBO hook!!

Archived