Oh WoW! My Saturday find

Is anyone else having trouble with that site. I can't seem to get to any other patterns.

Yes, I've never been able to use the pull down menu. I just have to go through CPC.

There are a couple other really gorgeous patterns similar to this one.....maybe same designer...? I don't know, but thanks Darski for adding this one to my ever growing list of WIM's. ;) I never use to be a big 'green' fan, but this awesome in that color. IMO

Very pretty, but my favorite thing is that it comes in several sizes! Most clothing patterns are for really little people. And I love the color of it too. I would actually wear this, but I am not sure that I could make it.

Very pretty, but my favorite thing is that it comes in several sizes! Most clothing patterns are for really little people. And I love the color of it too. I would actually wear this, but I am not sure that I could make it.

I think it is one of those that looks wonderfully complicated but is not that challenging when all is said and done.

You do begin with a Foundation sc row... not that hard if you have done it once.

It then grows out in a raglan fashion .

After that is is straight sailing in the gorgeous stitch pattern.

You go back and add in some sleeves... worked in the round and you add that sc ribbing border along the front edges. if you just took a bite at a time, it could be done.

Wow! That really IS a pretty piece! Darski, you have a knack for finding such cool patterns! A lot of the new Caron patterns are very pretty.

Archived