Does Anyone Own This???

Creepy Cute Crochet? Is it any good? Can you tell me how many patterns are in this book? I really want to get it but I don't know for sure. Can any one tell me if it's worth buying? You can find them on ebay for fairly cheap and I just want to be sure before I buy! Thank you! :hook

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on the waiting list from our library. Have to see this, because of the title.

:manyheart

i saw it at the book store the other day, i didn't think it was all that, i think just by looking at it they would be very easy to make and they use alot of felt for the faces.

I received it from the library today. It is very interesting. Explains how to make all these little strange guys to put all around your house. I'll probably try a few.

The Bride and groom skeletons are very cute.

I received it from the library today. It is very interesting. Explains how to make all these little strange guys to put all around your house. I'll probably try a few.

The Bride and groom skeletons are very cute.

:yayThat sounds soo cute bride and groom skeletons!

My husband just purchased the book for me and I have already made the grim reaper and the devil. I have made each of them in just under an hour. The patterns are incredibly easy. Everyone that has seen them has loved them. I am currently make a set of six of the creatures for my son for his 18th birthday. He collects things like these.

It is cute, but all are the same head and body. Only the outfits and details change.

this is correct,

I think it would be a great book for someone that knows how to crochet and wants to try Amigurumi and start with something small and instant satisfaction

i have the book i got it the other day :yay I think it is a great little book and great to help with creating different looks with using the same bodies ...if you are into creepy cute things its a must have ..i have made the nosferatu and he took just over a hour and he is easy and cute too !

I bought mine on ebay too i think the user name was pammywash...she has a ebay store too happy crocheting ...wonderfull lady and fast postage to (i am in australia) and i think she is in the US from memory :P

• 5 months later...

Archived