Holy moly!!

I've been doing so good and finishing up all my WIP's. I thought I only had 2 more to go and was so proud of myself :clap But ... I've been doing some housework today and have found 4 more :faint I sure hope that's the end of them :help

What is wrong with me :shrug

Nothing that isn't wrong with at least 65% of the rest of us I'd bet!! :think

I don't even want to count mine!! I actually started going through my totes of WIP's and gave up. I'm working on a blog and I might list them there. It would be fun to see them crossed off the list and may motivate me to finish them.

I only have about 6 more that I want to start RIGHT NOW.

Think you have problems? :lol

Oh yes, I have a ton of new projects I want to start too. I have told myself I won't start one until all the WIP's are done. Of course, that was before I knew I had 4 more of them :lol

I just got in trouble for having too many WIPs! :lol My husband pretty much grounded me from starting anything new until I finished at least one of the projects I had floating around.

I know the feeling. I have too many... but cannot seem to work exclusively on just one, I have to break the boredom once in a while.

I can honestly say that right now I only have.... uh, 5? Maybe 6, if you count the one I will NEVER get done. It's been on hold now for at least a year.

Don't feel alone. Last October, I thought I would just whiz through getting my WIP's done and ready to go for a Christmas sale. After I had pulled out everything, I had 16!:eek I gave myself until the end of Dec. to finish, but alas..... I did get them finished in mid Jan. though. So far and cross my fingers.....I am staying on one project at a time, but knowing me, it won't last too long. There are just too many things to crochet and my yarn just sits there and cries to be worked.

It is so easy to get excited about a new pattern and want to jump into it. It really bothers me to have too many unfinished projects laying around so I won't let myself have anymore than 3.

Nothing is wrong. The fun of crocheting is exploring possibilities and learning new things. I probably have 30 WIP-some I know I will never finish and one day I'll just frog them. But others will be there when I'm ready.

I. too, have a ton of WIP...some are things I do not have patterns for as they were WIP that belonged to my mom and she passed away in November...What do I do with THOSE??? :bang Rip them out and use the yarn for somethng else? I also have WIP that I did not have enough yarn for and cannot match, even the No Dye Lot ones don't always match. I also have WIP in other craft areas...:bang My mom and one of her neighbors got me started in plastic canvas before she died and I have AT LEAST 4 of those I am working on. My roomies are threatening my life :lol as my WIPS are taking up a LOT of space in an apartment that isn't mine! I inherited ALL of her yarn and sewing stuff..INCLUDING 3 sewing machines...

Find some rationalizations...having multiple WIPs is good because you can keep a different one in every place you like to crochet. :D

We wouldn't be true crocheters if we didn't have tons of projects going at once. I also read two or three books at a time, depending on what room I'm in. My husband says he doesn't know how I can do that!:D

Don't yell :scared, I have been doing a lot of purging the last year, cleaning out as much junk as possible and some of it were UFO's. Yes I timidly admit it I did toss out a few projects I knew would never get finished by me and didn't have the proper yarn for any more.:faintThe problem was that they were things I was trying to design myself and got bored with. It was hard throwing out the yarn but it couldn't be saved and now I feel better. It gave me more room to buy yarn I know I will use which is good considering I have 5 babies to make gifts for this year:blink.

The good news is that I only have one project to finish :hook

Archived