I'm new here today too!

GeeBee29

I've been corcheting off and on since I was 8, and I'm now 52! My most recent passion is making baby clothes and baby afgans for my friends. I love crocheting, gardening and Elvis (not necessarily in that order! LOL) I live in Northern Virginia where we are having a very cold, extremely wet Spring.

Hello to all the other new members on the board (and the "old" ones too!) :cheer

Did you know that when Priscilla moved in with Elvis he had doillies on all the furniture that his fans had crocheted for him?! (She removed them, of course) but I think it is so sweet that he put them out and used them. :)

Hi Im new here today too. I've been crocheting for about 9 years. I love all kids of crochet patterns, but my passion is thread crochet doilies. The more smaller and intricate, the more I love them. I hope I can figure this forum out and post alot!

Thanks!:cheer

I live in Northern Virginia where we are having a very cold, extremely wet Spring.

Hi! From another person in NoVA! :)

:welcome

Hi and :welcome from Northeast Ohio! We had a cold and snowy winter .. and we're having a cool and wet spring. C'mon Sunshine !!

Archived