Free Pattern for Life's a Beach tote bag!

crochetrenee

Hey ya'll! I just discovered that Crochet! magazine has made my pattern for the Life's a Beach Tote available for free here ! I was pretty excited to see it there! Hope anyone that makes it will email me a pic and maybe I'll put it up on the website!

I didn't realize the designer was a member here (should have guessed though). This is great!

I was starting this bag but then had to frog because I needed to use the cotton yarn for something else, but it is on my list. I liked the idea to use it as a shopping bag too.

Debbi

I saw that {not realizing it was from a fellow villager }. I am not usually drawn to those types of bags ,;however that one just grabbed me and said I belong with you. Love it.

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I started your bag! I have been wanting to try something with beads and this gave me the perfect excuse! Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the update...would love to see a pic when you're done! If you will pm me with a photo, I would be happy to put it on my website, with acknowledgement to you, of course! :crocheting:yes

Archived