Is crochetpatterncentral.com down for anyone else?

See now I have gone from :c9 to :(.. I finally found the rings that you use to make the crochet angel dishcloths and was going over to look over the patterns again and now no site.. Why oh why are the crochet fairies against me lol...

Kristy:(

Sorry about that...it is being looked into and will hopefully be up soon!

Good. I like this pattern reference site! It's one of my favorites. I have others, but usually come there first (well sometimes after I've looked in Crochetville;)).

Debbi

I could not get it either. I have found a few of the patterns that are listed on there I can't get to open up.

When CPC comes back up, could please let me know the pattern links that are listed there that you can't get to open up? I'd like to check them out.

I was there about an hour ago looking for afghan patterns and I had no problems at all. Maybe there was a problem earlier in the night that they got straightened out? It seemed to be working just fine for me at about 3 am central time.

I was there about an hour ago looking for afghan patterns and I had no problems at all. Maybe there was a problem earlier in the night that they got straightened out? It seemed to be working just fine for me at about 3 am central time.

CPC was down from approximately 10:30 a.m to about 3:30 pm Eastern time Friday. It was up by the time you were browsing for afghan patterns.

Archived