Big Lots!!

I went to big lots tonight and picked up 8 skeins of Lion Brand "Lion Boucle" skeins for $12.00. They were $1.50 a skein!! Michaels craft store sells them for $5.00 each!! I was soooo happy!!

:cheer

Great Find!! The Big Lots here in my town is nasty. It is dirty, and always a mess. I have never found any of the yarn buys that everyone else talks about.:angry

Big Lots is great! We have one in the next town. There is also one in Louisville and when I have to see doc at VA I stop in there on my way home!

Do they switch out the stock frequently at Big Lots? I've been a couple times to ours & I haven't found any yarn. If I had hope that the store went through quite an inventory turn-over, I might go back.

When I was in Houston(pop. 3 million), that BL didn't have any yarn, but here in Athens, AL (pop about 25,000 people) they had it! :) I got 9 skeins of Paton's Lacette for $1 each (so soft and pretty, with 25% Mohair! Will make a beautiful shawl someday) and 3 skeins of Jamie Baby for $1.50 each. Great buys! I love that store, and I plan to go again soon.

Victoria

Archived