Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

I'm done making squares. Have 63 total. Am now going to sort by color and start weaving in ends to prepare to wash them. So, I'm done ahead of the deadline. Gonna move on to some other projects.

Joyce

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've done enough squares for a ghan. Ends are weaved. Pics are taken. Click pic for slideshow

th_IM001555.jpg

Joyce

WOW, Joyce, I loved your slide show too! I loved the candle and how you labeled each type of cancer that you made squares for. Your squares are BEAUTIFUL! :hug

Guess what? I finally made my goal of 100 squares, with a day to spare. I am so happy that I can do the happy dances.

:elle:ducky:tdance:elle:ducky:tdance:dance:bounce:2spin:cheer:yay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:loco:out

Guess what? I finally made my goal of 100 squares, with a day to spare. I am so happy that I can do the happy dances.

:elle:ducky:tdance:elle:ducky:tdance:dance:bounce:2spin:cheer:yay:jumpyay:jumpyay:woo:loco:out

Congratulations!!!! :clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer :hug

I've got to learn to flip them like cluless does. :lol

Congratulations!!!! :clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer :hug

I've got to learn to flip them like cluless does. :lol

Me too! I wonder how she does that? :think I'm not that computer savy, so I guess I will just have to enjoy her cute little tricks when she posts them. :devil

Congrats Daisy. Are you ends weaved :hook:manyheart

Joyce

WOW, Joyce, I loved your slide show too! I loved the candle and how you labeled each type of cancer that you made squares for. Your squares are BEAUTIFUL! :hug

Joyce, your squares are beautiful and so was the slideshow. Great job! :hug

the slide show is beautiful and I would love to see them all together in an afghan.

Thanks ladies. I was so thrilled to find that candle background as an option when putting that together because it reminded me so much of Relay for Life.

I really, truly did enjoy making these squares. Thanks for the opportunity.

Joyce

Congrats Daisy. Are you ends weaved :hook:manyheart

Joyce

Ummmm, no, not yet, but they will be. :blush:devil but at least the squares are made :D

Ummmm, no, not yet, but they will be. :blush:devil but at least the squares are made :D

Yeah, that's the theory I was operating under, and really, weaving wasn't THAT bad

:hug

Joyce

Yeah, that's the theory I was operating under, and really, weaving wasn't THAT bad

:hug

Joyce

I don't mind weaving the single colored squares, but the ones that I have two or three colors in, are going to drive me batty :lol. There are advantages to making solid color squares.....less ends! :lol

FINAL COUNT for me is 401!!!

126 Satin

275 Regular

I never want to see another square again....LOL

I hear you too :lol. I think You deserve a big break! and a great big hug from me, for all your hard, dedicated and loyal, committment to this cause.

For you tracy :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

You can wipe your forehead and breathe a big sigh of relief! You did an outstanding job, way above and beyond the call of duty. :nworthy:applause

brings my total to 37! :cheer:cheer

I think that will probably be it for me since I still need to weave in those pesky ends!

Nora, you did great! 37 is quite a stack of squares :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer Thank you so very very much! :hug:hug:hug

I updated your total.

178 :) only 11 more to get to my goal! :)

that is great...you did a wonderful job. Each and everyone that made even one square helped. I know that the Cancer Research Fund will love the donations that these will bring in. It is wonderful that so many caring individuals agreed to donate their time and talents to make this "Bury Daisy and a*******e in squares" possible.

Archived