Keychain Yarn Cutters

CrisKad

I bought some keychain yarn cutters from an etsy seller and LOVE THEM! The pics and link to the store are in my blog, which is in my signature.

I think you guys might like them. They are cute, functional, and I won't lose them, like the 59 pairs of scissors that disappear from my purse. :lol

• 1 month later...
I bought some keychain yarn cutters from an etsy seller and LOVE THEM! The pics and link to the store are in my blog, which is in my signature.

I think you guys might like them. They are cute, functional, and I won't lose them, like the 59 pairs of scissors that disappear from my purse. :lol

May I know where you bought your keychain yarn cutter? Thank you!:)

May I know where you bought your keychain yarn cutter? Thank you!:)

Nevermind! I did a search at Etsy and found your purchase of 3 yarn cutter !:) Wow! they are really cute!:) I'm always misplacing my scissors, I'll have to get a couple myself!:)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if these are it. I did a google search and was directed back to esty :blush

They don't look like regular scissors, they have a sharp blade protected by clay...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7653791

But it's cute. I'd have to be extra careful.

I wonder if a good pair of those fold up scissors would work too...

Yarn Cutter - This is the pendant. I don't know why you couldn't make one of these into a keychain. They sell keychain accessories in jewelry section of store...

That is so neat! I might have to try making one since she's sold out. I like playing with clay too.:yes

I really like those rear-view mirror charms too! (with a crochet hook in it of course).

That is so neat! I might have to try making one since she's sold out. I like playing with clay too.:yes

You know you are right the blade is probably one of those circular blades for quilting. I haven't done anything with clay in a while myself. Sounds like a new project for me.:cheer

Archived