Wiggles

crochetfun

Has anyone used Wiggles? Any suggestions for it?

I am really tempted to get some but can't think of a project. If I had little kids it would be easy.

Every time I walk by this yarn I can't help but smile. This is the strangest thing.

(it has not happened with other yarn)

Any ideas?

me? well that yarn freaks me out..its like worms.. and i cant deal with it LOL

It's funny how the same item can ellicit different responses from different people. I don't know why I like it. I just think of it as a "happy yarn". And it's not just the brightness, because the navy blue one still has the same effect on me.

I get bothered by eyelash yarns. (ok, I know I won't win a popularity contest with that statement):)

Yay someone else who doesn't like eyelash!! Well, it's not that I don't like it, I just don't love it...yet. Maybe someday I'll try it again and change my mind.

*goes off to look for this Wiggles yarn*

Here is a baby blanket that I made from it. It worked up great and looked awesome!

I had a bigger project planned but I changed my mind so I plan to list all the extras I have on Ebay this week... I'll post it in the appropriate section when I do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/lynleeweber/DSCF0190.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/lynleeweber/DSCF0188.jpg

Love the blanket:)

I never saw Wiggles in those colours only in bright ones.

I think I'll give in to temptation and make something small with it.

Thanks for your help everyone:)

I think it's really cute.

It is also the same colour I am using. (I gave in to temptation):) It is not bad to work with, has a different feel to it, feels more like nylon so I was surprised to find it was 100% acrylic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to tell on myself here; the first time I saw this thread title, I literally thought "Ba-da-da-da, Da da-da-da" from The Wiggles TV show...my kids watch it enough that I know most of their songs by heart! :lol Then I realized that the thread wasn't in the Off-Topic area, so it must be about Wiggles by TLC~~yarn, not muscians! :blush

I have to tell on myself here; the first time I saw this thread title, I literally thought "Ba-da-da-da, Da da-da-da" from The Wiggles TV show...my kids watch it enough that I know most of their songs by heart! :lol Then I realized that the thread wasn't in the Off-Topic area, so it must be about Wiggles by TLC~~yarn, not muscians! :blush

:lol :lol :lol I thought the same thing! :lol :lol :lol

Archived