Small items to crochet

My dh is running a Golf Outing for a fundraiser. He asked me to crochet small items as prizes. I could think of towel toppers, but I don't know what else to make.

Does anyone have any ideas? I am thinking of "Bazaar type items" that can be made up pretty quickly.

I have until June, so I better get going. I appreciate any ideas that you can give me. Thank you in advance.

:manyheart

potholders, washclothes. If you do ami's, those would be good too. As a big prize you could do an afghan using a p, q, or s hook. Since you're in IL, scarves and/or mittens?

A few suggestions for golf or door prizes we have given at our tournaments. For men use masculine colors and women use the opposite:

1. Small DrawstringTee bags to hang on the outside of a golf bag with tees in them and a few little crocheted rings included on the outside to hold tees in for easy access, crocheted from the type of cotton used for dishcloths so they can be thrown in the washer when they get dirty.

2. Crocheted dishcloths with a tie string on them. These can be kept wet to wash off clubheads and tied to the outside of the golfbag by the towel. Then thrown in the washer after.

3. Accessory bag for markers, scorecard pencil, divot tool, chapstick, etc. The gals love these.

4. Crocheted drawstring shoe bag. Holds golf shoes.

Make your own tags to go on each explaining what each item is and laundering info.

Archived