Mar/Apr 2008 Crochet Today

MsSuzKelly

came TODAY in my mail box:cheer:clap

VERY pretty Car Coat in here by Elena Malo. Why do they call them car coats? I have always called them "sweater coats"...anyhow it's gorgeous and goes up to size 3X. This one is going to be a definite to do project in the near future.

Ok back to reading my magazine!!!!

I am still looking for this magazine(jan/feb), It sounds like this is a pretty good one. I guess the best thing for me to do is subscribe and I won't have to look all over town.:) Crochet magazines are scarce around here for some reason. We have tons of craft and yarn stores but, hardly any crochet magazines!:(

I have added almost half of the patterns in this issue to my to-do list! I LOVE all the really great stuff in here! I already started the swirling fans afghan and it is a really fun pattern. Also want to do the Varsity sweater for my son and the piggy afghan for my friend's baby. Just don't have enough time to do any of it....*sigh*

Sara

I was actually a little disappointed with the selection, particularly the capelet. It was almost a complete replica of the one in the August/Sept issue. Most of the patterns seemed to be repeats. Although the car coat I must try. And the change pouch.

Thanks Suzy-- now I'm going to have to subscribe to Crochet Today... (3 minutes later...) Okay, hopefully I'll be getting mine soon-- however, they said 6 to 8 weeks to get an issue. I don't know if I can wait patiently. Grrrrr. Hope everyone is feeling better at your house. TTFN.

Alice

I am working on the swirling fans afghan right now and am completely in love! This is the first "complex" afghan I have tackled and it is going very well. I have 4 motifs done and joined together, although the joining part took me a bit to figure out. Here is a picture is you want to see my progress: swirling fans WIP

Sara

Archived