Anyone watch Lost

Ashley3121

Do any on you guys watch lost? I LOVE and HATE that show. I get sucked into and then frustrated in the end that I have more questions. It's like for every 1 question you get answered you get 10 more questions! MAN! Sorry just had to let ya'll know. :devil The season premiere was tonight.

I was really hooked the first season. But sorta 'lost' it when they killed shannon(?the blond) off. I've tivo'd the whole thing. But only made it about 2/3 of the way through the second season. I'm not sure I want to play catchup or not. I got tired of being strung along with no REAL answers.

It's like for every 1 question you get answered you get 10 more questions!

Yup, that's what's getting to me.

I'm addicted-must watch "Lost"! Yes, it is very frustrating to always be left hanging, but it keeps you coming back week after week. I have been battling a cold lately, so I took a nap when I got home from work yesterday, so that I could stay up till 10 to watch it all!!!!

Kim

I watch Lost, but I like to see it online at ABC.com. I don't mind not having any answers or being strung along. It keeps you on your toes and thinking about the show. The lostpedia on wiki that has some in-depth discussions on things like themes, symbols and even a list of all the books on the island. There's a lot to the show that I wouldn't have noticed unless I went to that site.

I think the flashbacks get a little boring and melodramatic though. It is nice to see where the characters came from, but I'm more interested in the island stuff. More flasforwards would be interesting though.

• 1 year later...
Feb 2, 2010.

In case anyone doesn't know, this is the final season.

Oh thank goodness! LOL! That show irritates the heck out of me. I watched most of the 1st season and was annoyed with having to keep up with it very closely week to week. I refuse to be a "slave" to a TV so I quit watching it. I've seen a few episodes here and there since then and am glad I didn't bother with it.:yes

i don't watch Lost but i just wanted to comment that when i read the title of this thread i misread it and thought it said 'anyone lost a watch'...and then wondered how you'd know the watch belonged to someone here...ummmmmmm....maybe i should get my eyes checked!!:loco

Archived