Websites with ripple stuff.

I love ripple blankets and stuff.:manyheart I was wondering what websites with ripple patterns or pictures do you like?I love to make a all purple ripple with only one colour to it.But i don't know can a person make a ripple agfhan or blanket with only one colur?.

You can do pretty much anything you want.

Ripple patterns do provide some texture so even without the colour they do their ripple thingy. I like the colour myself but to each his own. :hug

You can do what ever you want since there are no Crochet Police :)

Here: http://neisripplealong.blogspot.com/

You can find all kinds of ripple inspiration.

I personally like using different colors in ripples because it really shows of the zig-zag or waviness of the stitch. It's fun to play with colors too.

i have done an all purple ripple before. i made it when i was pregnant with my 2nd. and i used caron simply soft brites - grape! i think its one of the best blankets i have done! i will try and get a picture and post over the weekend - my computer is on the fritz and am using dd's.

I love ripple blankets and stuff.:manyheart I was wondering what websites with ripple patterns or pictures do you like?I love to make a all purple ripple with only one colour to it.But i don't know can a person make a ripple agfhan or blanket with only one colur?.

I did exactly that for my aunt for Christmas, and she loved her purple ripple!

One of the first ripple afghans I made came in a kit form....it had 5 shades of green yarn, but the pattern was a simple ripple that was only worked in the back loops so it made a ripple with a ridge effect for texture. It would look great in just one color! To find all the ripple afghans online, go to www.crochetpatterncentral.com , and go down to the search patterns box on the left hand side of the page..... type in ripple afghan and see how many you get! There are 22 and there are a lot of specialty patterns with interesting stitches like popcorn or pineapple! If you just put in Ripple you gat even more stuff!

Archived