Shrug This! My first knitted item

jasmom

I tried knitting last summer but end up frogging it. I knew this year, I wanted to try knitting again. I was admiring all the beautiful sweaters that were knitted. I'm happy to say, that I finished my shrug. There are some mistakes (ribbing, left off most of ribbing on the shrug) but for the first one, I'm pretty happy with it.:yay

Here's a photo!

108_6982.jpg

Thank you, thank you! I used one skein of Mod Dea Tweedle Dee in Cinnamon Twist.

The pattern is from the book 101 yarn shop favorites one skein wonders. It's also here: www.oneskeinwonders.com under sample project called Shrug This! (Free Pattern).

To be honest, when I touched the yarn, I wasn't real impressed! It's not super soft but I'm glad I used it. The yarn was easy to work with and I love the colors!

Thanks again!

It's Beautiful. Love the color and the join at the arm detail. You did a great job....and if you hadn't said you made a boo boo....we would have never guessed , it looks good. Now don't tell your friends you made a error, because then their eye will be drawn to it. Just enjoy your accomplishment!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived