Where can I send my charity squares?

Scorpio59

I am finally organized my craft room (we moved in Sept.) and I have an assortment of squares that I would like to donate to charity.

I am looking for honest collection recommentations.

Here is what I have:

12 squares in assorted colors - about 10 of these.

7 inch squares - all in shades of purple/ soft white - about 25 of these collected over the years in swaps.

** Update- The 7" squares have been promised.

That's it for now. I do have another stack here but haven't decided if I am keeping them or not.

You could alwas sew them together yourself and donate the finished product to a hospital or nursing home.

Thanks for the thought Robin. I just finished assembling an afghan for Warm Up America and now want to spend some more time on my own large WIPS. I am keeping some squares to put together lap-ghans but I do not want to assemble another large ghan right now:blush

:blush

I donate to several really great charities and really would love to have all of these squares! Right now I am looking for 7 inch squares for cancer. So, if you PM me, I would give you my address. Thanks! :manyheart

Texas Red Head- I will be in touch!

These are some great ideas! I've been organizing a craft room (since we just moved, I get a craft room!! yipee) and wondered if there were any crochetville members who could use these, or tell me where to take them. I'll put up a tally soon of what I've got and see if anyone wants some for their charity. Thanks so much!

Victoria

Archived