I Made Stitch Markers!! Hee Hee

I can't believe I actually made stitch markers myself! I've always used scrap yarn, but thought what the heck, I'd like some pretty ones. So I googled how to make and earring, and made myself some stitch markers! :clap:clap Here they are attached to some crochet...

IMG_2505.jpg

Here is what they look like, and here is a website on how to make them, so simple! And I promise, I have never done any jewelery making before! http://www.beadage.net/drop_earrings/drop.shtml

IMG_2504.jpg

And if I get tired of them I'll wear them as earrings! :yay:yay

Very nice, I bought the things to make my own (about 6 months ago) Maybe one day I get around to it, seeing yours gives me a little inspiration. Can you tell I'm a procrastinatator(sp?)?

Very nice, I bought the things to make my own (about 6 months ago) Maybe one day I get around to it, seeing yours gives me a little inspiration. Can you tell I'm a procrastinatator(sp?)?

Momo,

I understand, I am the master of procrastinators. I was just bored, and kind a burned out on needle work after the Christmas rush, (I was still finishing a hat for my Dad on the way to his house Christmas Eve!), so I said what the hey.

Archived