Women's Day Crochet Magazine

MsSuzKelly

I usually get my copy of Crochet Today at Barnes and Noble but I have also gotten it at Wal-mart. I saw the special edition at a local grocery store, think it was Waldbaums. Cover looked the same but I didn't have time to check it out. To me, putting a different label on it is misleading. You would think it is something new since Woman's Day did have special editions of magazines and so did Family Circle.

But that is just my humble opinion.

LI Roe

I was thrilled to see more crochet mags at WM last week! There were actually 3 of them & usually it is hard to find any of them here... other than at Hobby Lobby. WM had Interweave Crochet, Crochet Today & another that I can't recall. Unfortunately, I looked through them all & didn't see any patterns I really wanted. That is just my luck, when they had 3 mags, that there weren't any patterns I was crazy about!

I saw the special edition at a local grocery store, think it was Waldbaums. Cover looked the same but I didn't have time to check it out. To me, putting a different label on it is misleading. You would think it is something new since Woman's Day did have special editions of magazines and so did Family Circle.

It's not a special edition at all. It's not a different label either.

They just added: Woman's Day Special Interest Publications.

Like I said, many of their magazines had that; cooking, decorating, ect.

Better Homes and Gardens also had the same thing with their name on many of their magazines.

I don't think they're trying to be misleading at all. They both trying to do brand recognition. I won't be surprised if other magazines start doing it and then they all stop after a while.

Archived