Hello

AmyOH

Just a quick introduction--I've been crocheting since I was eight, but am new to the rich world of web crochet communitites, and am quickly becoming addicted. I'm a freelance food writer, crochet teacher, and I am branching out into crochet writing. I have a new blog: http://hookandi.blogspot.com. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Amy

Welcome Amy! :welcome

I am new to these crafters' communities too. I think you'll really enjoy this one. Be careful...it is addicting. It's 2:15 am where I live and I have to get up soon to go to work! See you around! Diane

Welcome Amy! :yay I'm sure you can see already how friendly this neighborhood is.

I just visited your blog. I'm going to seek out one of the project bags ... and I would love to see a picture of one of the crocheted baskets you described.

Hi Bobbie Faye--I'm working on an article for CrochetMe all about the baskets so patterns and lots of pictures will be available soon.

Cheers!

Welcome Amy! :yay I'm sure you can see already how friendly this neighborhood is.

I just visited your blog. I'm going to seek out one of the project bags ... and I would love to see a picture of one of the crocheted baskets you described.

Archived