Outrageous Price on EBAY

Found this magazine on Australian Ebay and couldn't believe the price that it is fetching at the moment.

Can anyone else believe that it is fetching this much.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CROCHET-BOOK-RETRO-70s-LADIES-PATTERNS-ALL-PICTURED_W0QQitemZ260181238917QQihZ016QQcategoryZ41234QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:cheerWOW!!!

I actually had most of those patterns either as leaflets or in pattern books and may even have some of them still.

I have to admit to paying $5.00nz for a leaflet, on Trade me, the NZ version of e-bay, (It would have been worth about 50c when new,) because it was a shawl I used to make many years ago but it turned out to be done in a very different way to my original, it just looked the same.

I was a bit disappointed.

Well, it was only $5.00.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Hmmm. A stained magazine of women in crochet. Makes me wonder who's buying :blush

The woman looks kinda "hot". ;) Perhaps it's not a crocheter who's buying. :devil

Yikes. If someone is buying it for the patterns, I hope that they know that most of these older mags don't list the yarn weight or amt, just a specific brand (i.e. "5 skeins Red Heart Hunny" rather than "34 oz worsted weight wool blend")

Archived