Daisy Halter Top

earthwhisper

I finally finished my Daisy Halter Top Crochet Pattern. I had originally had it named skirted tank, but really it is more a halter how it ties around the neck and I thought daisy sounded cute. Thanks everyone for being so supportive of me during this journey of writing and designing a pattern. I am so very proud of this and I think that you will really enjoy creating this top!

Wendy's Whimsical Crochet Creations

Lion Brand Cotton-Ease, it is a 50/50 blend. It will take 2 skeins of the pink (Bubble Gum) and a very small amount of the white, which I suppose you could subsititute with something of similar weight, as the white is just the petals of the flower.

Thank you both for the nice compliments.

They are discontinuing cotton-ease, but you can really guage the pattern to any yarn. I think finding the righ colors would be the "work." I bet this could be made with microspun, which has a lot of the same colors.

• 2 years later...
Ok, I know this is an old thread, but this blog is "not found" now.... did you move the pattern somewhere? Or is it gone..... :(

Thanks... Tina

If you go to her wordpress page and scroll down to the right you'll see May '05 and it's in there. Her top is turquoise in color. I actually have the pattern for this top I just never got around to making it yet. But seeing as summer is here I just may make it now.

• 9 months later...

Nothing like dredging up ooooold posts! :) I would love to make this halter for my daughter, but can't seem to locate the pattern. Anyone have any thoughts? I've checked CPC as well, without any luck... :???

Archived