Awesome Crochet Site

:faintOMG - I think this page goes on forever with links to just about everything that you would want to crochet for the rest of your natural life! I kept thinking....when will it end? There are over 100 pages of links to patterns, links to tutorials, links to places to purchase yarn etc! Thanks Tina for sharing! :c9

This is probably the stupidest question ever, but what am I doing wrong? There are all these awesome links there just taunting me and I can't get them to open! It opens up a separate section that says Line- Crochet- Top but nothing to click on to link to. Any guidance?

Tandi

I'm having the same problem! Maybe it is because of some of our spyware blockers or something like that? I'm really mad I can't get to the patterns :(

just an uneducated guess: maybe a popup blocker? Try to disable it while you are checking this site. (just don't forget to enable it after)

Could be a spyblocker, spamblocker, firewall, java script enabled/disabled. Are you on a Mac or PC? Could very likely be your browser. Sometimes when I open a site in Safari it won't open. I copy the url then paste it into Internet Explorer and it opens right away. I'm on a Mac, hence why I use Safari mainly. How about your cookies? Do you have them enabled/disabled? Which ever you have, do the opposite. Cookies can cause a lot of problems. Also, keep your history file cleared. Long histories can slow up your system big time.

I don't have any problems getting to the patterns, if you have a popup blocker, see if there's a way to allow them for that site only. I have one on Netscape and I have to enable them for sites when stuff opens in new windows.

:frog

Archived