CAL Before 2008 ( I Will Finish One Day)

Lesalicious

I am so flattered that all you talented people responded so positively to my doll clothes.

I always admire all the work you do and to have you compliment me has made my day.

Thank you all so much...:2blush, :hug

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still here but am not making the progress that I would like. I didn't get anything done this weekend, but did get a cute plastic bag holder finished last week. We spent a lot of time on the road to attend a family funeral so I was able to use the time to get some crocheting in. I have a lot of chores to do this week, especially with Christmas coming so fast, but hope to squeeze in a little project time this weekend.

We are in the middle of a nasty snow storm so I plan on going home early and getting a little work done. Maybe I will actually get some time to finish a couple of things tonight....I hope!

Sara

I love the bag.

I am still around I couldn't find this thread at all been looking and looking I just finally subscribe to it so I won't lose it again.

I am doing my nieces blanket which I will be done with by tomorrow I have more yarn left from her blanket that I decided to do a baby hat and scarf also.

I don't know where everyone went, but I finished the purse and had to add some ties and a belt. I will get to that newsboy cap yet...:lol.

th_HPIM0625.jpg

I love this. It is just so stylish - wonderful.

I am still plugging away but I have to get my tail in gear and work on my son's flannelghan fer shure@

I love this. It is just so stylish - wonderful.

I am still plugging away but I have to get my tail in gear and work on my son's flannelghan fer shure@

I hear ya! I have to finish Dad's flannelghan and start on FIL's as well. I did finish Mom's slippers; half done with Grandma's pair.

We were without power from last Tues to Sat, so I'm quiet behind. And we leave next Tues to fly home! Eep!! Tick tock...

I'm still here! Love the purse pics....great colors! I have been working on all kinds of stuff but I don't think any of it's on my list.:think I'm working on a shrug for me that is looking pretty good but mostly I've been making Christmas gifts...lots and lots of scarves! Right now I'm working on a scarf with pockets for my father. It's in dark grey Patons Wool. So far, it's looking pretty good! :clap

Kim

I gave the pretty Chemo hat to my friend in case her daughter might need it.

I just heard that the surgery (today) did not go well. The tumor was the size of a grapefruit and they could not get all of it. I am going to change my list to add a pink ribbon shawl or ghan.

For those of you who do so, please pray for this young woman.

Darski, I have a pink ribbon shawl (Kollage Inspirations yarn) already made...would you like me to send it to you?

Kim

Thank you for that offer :hug

boy this place just really fills your :bheart

But... I need to make this one myself. It has to be personal for the sake of my friend.

Thank you for that offer :hug

boy this place just really fills your :bheart

But... I need to make this one myself. It has to be personal for the sake of my friend.

I understand completely. I'll keep your friends daughter in my prayers.:hug

Kim

Losing control of my list, everytime I am almost done, some little creature comes in and adds more. Now I have 1 tie done, another to do, 1/2 of a hooded scarf done, and 2 fisherman caps to do, and they were not on the list!!! if I catch that little thing....:box

Losing control of my list, everytime I am almost done, some little creature comes in and adds more. Now I have 1 tie done, another to do, 1/2 of a hooded scarf done, and 2 fisherman caps to do, and they were not on the list!!! if I catch that little thing....:box

LOL, I know exactly what you mean!!:) That little thing has been at my house too....as if I'm not already stressed enough trying to get things finished! :crocheting

Kim

I have been treading water crochet wise this week and the calendar is starting to scare me a little. I have 1 week to finish my MIL's and SIL's gifts, make a few small things for other gifts and then keep working on the two afghans I want to finish. Luckily the afghans are small and dish clothes don't take too long, but I am starting to look around for the panic button.....

Sara

I bet that little guy who keeps adding to Kim's and my list stole the panic button too!!

I finished the 2nd tie and did the 2 fisherman's caps, was informed I have to make one more cap, and then I can finish the hooded scarf, and then Finally get to the newsboy cap :yay

I bet that little guy who keeps adding to Kim's and my list stole the panic button too!!

I finished the 2nd tie and did the 2 fisherman's caps, was informed I have to make one more cap, and then I can finish the hooded scarf, and then Finally get to the newsboy cap :yay

LOL, I think you're right!!:yes I got my family gifts mailed out today so that's alot of stress gone but now I have to finish up gifts for friends. My goal is to finish the shawl I'm making this weekend...after that, I have no clue how I'm going to get it all done! :smiling LOLLLL.....

Post pics of the newsboy cap when you can...I've been wanting to make one of those!

Kim

Which hooded scarf are you doing? I have worked and frogged this one several times and it just isn't working for me. I must be doing something wrong. :( It just seems to be turning out too small and short for an adult size for me.

After putting my list and my crocheting on hold for two weeks while I dealt with end of the semester final exams, the little creature got to my list too! I've got to do a few more winter items for my nieces and nephews, but I think I can handle it. I'll just be crocheting until Noon on Christmas Eve! :lol I have made progress on my grandmother's shawl though, I've only got 4 more rows and the edging to go before it's done. I expect to have it done early tomorrow. Then I can move on to something else finally. Well, back to :crocheting for me. Good luck everyone!

Well it got up to 5 caps, and then I hid the pens and pencils so it can't be added to anymore, :whew , :lol.

Here are the 5 caps, 2 ties, and the still unfinished hooded scarf which I will be doing today...

:lookout Get Back you nasty little thing, NO MORE CAPS!!!! :box (except for the newsboy one).

th_5H2T1Sc.jpg

Kim, Sara, Relynn, Lesa and Lissa: sending power hugs your way to give you some energy:hug :hug :hug :magic...don't know if it will work, but I am thinking of you all...:yes:tup

Thanks and right back atcha'! :D:hug

Kim

Well it got up to 5 caps, and then I hid the pens and pencils so it can't be added to anymore, :whew , :lol.

Here are the 5 caps, 2 ties, and the still unfinished hooded scarf which I will be doing today...

:lookout Get Back you nasty little thing, NO MORE CAPS!!!! :box (except for the newsboy one).

th_5H2T1Sc.jpg

Well, for you it's caps, for me it's scarves! That little critter has added 4 more scarves to my list!! Maybe if I put out some candy it will get distracted and leave my list alone? :candycane:candycane:candycane

Love the colors on your scarves and caps! Very nice!:clap

Kim

Archived