Project Athena - baby blankets

CrisKad

I am so glad you got all that. I have been disappointed this wk. Nobody here wants my donations, can you believe that? The only hospital that will take hats is the same one for the March Blitz.

Oh well, I wanted to save some money on S & H but I guess I'll have to send my extra work to you. :hook

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful hats and blankets!!

I give preemie hats and blankets (not lately though:blush) to my neighbor - a NICU nurse at Cornell Medical Center in NYC. But I DO have a nice blanket I've half finished which is going your way!

Today I received a package from Nght. She was incredible generous and sent all these awesome baby blankets and hats. They're awesome!:clap

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Thank you so much! :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

are you still taking squares? i have lots of baby yarn and have an injury that doesn't let me sit and crochet for long periods of time but i can do squares as i build back to normal. this way i can contribute to someone else. do i need to pm you or will you pm me? thanks so much.

• 1 month later...
Better late then never, I finally sent off some blankets for you today.

They're all washed and ironed and ready for use.

Thank you so so much!!! :clap

Kristina, I know i sent off some blankets but if you want some sqaures I can get some made for you... And i will try to work on some more blankets...

I only crochet in the evenings now because I love working outside in the beautiful weather unless it is to hot then i am in the house :lol

I would love to help you with this project. My grandson was a preemie. I can send you some squares this week. I can't do whole blankets any more because of arthritis, but I can do squares!

kwools, thank you so much for offering! That would be wonderful! If you need my address again, let me know. Thanks again!

GrandmotherTurtle, I'd very much appreciate your help! I'll PM you with my address.

I was working on a shawl following a pattern and I used different yarn than suggested. It just isn't coming out right so I decided it can be a baby blanket - then i saw this post.

I will bring it when we go to Smiley's. Right now its 27" x 22" - I am going to add a border

Will that size be OK for your charity -

Archived