Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

Morning to all.

Judy--Thanks for the pattern. I love it. I saved it to my favorites.

I only have to make 5 more squares on my "ME" ghan and then I can stitch it together. Gotta go and wrap empty boxes to finish my decorating at work. Will check in again tonight when I get off.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morning to all.

Judy--Thanks for the pattern. I love it. I saved it to my favorites.

I only have to make 5 more squares on my "ME" ghan and then I can stitch it together. Gotta go and wrap empty boxes to finish my decorating at work. Will check in again tonight when I get off.

WTG!!

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Judy-thanks for the link to the pattern -- I like that afghan-- that looks like it'd make up pretty quickly, doesn't it ?

Might just have to give it a go if I get some of these other loose ends wrapped up soon .

It does look real fast...but not for me this year...someone here (I think) told me about saving the daily free patterns as a Word Doc - or I would have lost so many I wanted to keep!

Good morning ladies :flower

Julie - Just a little something to let you know we love you :manyheart

For those saving the AA patterns remember they're gone after one day :yes I bookmarked the first 3 before I realized I needed to save 'em somewhere else :blush

I started another ME project yesterday :yay Think I'll make myself another tote bag :yes I love tote bags :yes

For those saving the AA patterns remember they're gone after one day :yes I bookmarked the first 3 before I realized I needed to save 'em somewhere else :blush

I started another ME project yesterday :yay Think I'll make myself another tote bag :yes I love tote bags :yes

Yup - mine are in WORD now.

I love totes now, too!!!A made up pattern or something online?

Yup - mine are in WORD now.

I love totes now, too!!!A made up pattern or something online?

A made up tote. But I think I've made it just a little too big so I might have to start again. Of course, I'm always wanting a bigger one for the quilts so I might just keep going :yes

Okay, so now I find that I only tend to do a row or two a night on my ghan. I hate when something sets me back. I'm going to the yarn store tonight to see if she can order the yarn I need for the rest of my ghan. I only have 5 or so more rows before I hit a dead end. GRRR....I hate when this happens ecspecially on something I really liked & it was just for me. She said she can order it, i'm just hoping she doesn't tell me I have to buy 6 skeins in order for her to do it or that it'll take 6 months & a day. She better not get between me & my yarn.:trymeI'm such a positively nice person, now aren't I? :lashes Aren't I? :slingshot

Tab - you're referring to the Vanna's Choice light blue? Too bad I don't have any, I'd send it your way. I'll look at JoAnn's and ACMoore when I'm out on Thursday. If I find some, do you want me to get it?

Thanks for the offer but i'll just wait for patiently from the yarn store. Thanks for the offer though. :manyheart

Good late afternoon/early evening ladies :waving

Had another early morning and a very long day. At least the customers were for the most part in a good mood.

I delivered an order today---a red Sweet Pea Shawl, a Lion Brand Boucle` scarf and 3 dishcloths. Glad that order is done :whew

She said she may have another order for me :D

After I worked on one of the other RR's last night, I worked some more on the Gemstone RR even though I said I wasn't going to. I love this one. I am seriously thinking about keeping this one for me. If I don't keep it, I am going to make one for me sometime soon.

Here is a pic of my progress:

th_ChristmasGemstoneRipple2.jpg

clickable

Not too shabby for one day's work.

Thank You Linda and Julie.

I started with 6 rows of gemstone. (I always start mine with the main color being 6 rows. I've tried different numbers of rows at the beginning, but they always end up being 6 rows.)

Then I did 2 black, 1 gemstone, 2 black, 2 gemstone, and just repeat till big enough.

I hope that makes sense.

Signing off in a minute here...busy day tomorrow - Me and Phil see our respective cardio docs (routine) - lots of :hooktime!! Just got my go-to bag and printed patterns together, so I'm ready.

See ya briefly in the AM...:hug

Hi all, just checking in...

You won't believe it (I was in shock :eek), with all the yarn I have now, there is no purple!!! (could be cause I never liked it :heehee)

I needed it to make a Harry Potter scarf for my grandson. So had to do some cajoling to get ride to AC Moore to get some. Guess my poncho is on hold til the scarf is finished as I have to have it done before Thanksgiving.

5 more rows left on ghan.

Archived