Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am awake too, although that can be argued as I was working on my Drum and was about to add my latest panel when I noticed I have made a mistake. So to frogging I go.

Wendy I would like to make you feel better. I have to frog more than 50 rows:blush

I planned to take a photo of the progress so far but now I will wait until I redo those rows. I am almost half way to the finished product. It is has not been a productive week for me.

:crocheting Happy crocheting everyone.

I haven't done a lot of crocheting the past few days. Been busy with Hilly and I've been in pain because of the weather. I have made some progress on my rug, so I thought I'd post a picture of it.

th_Cotton2SUR2.jpg

clickable

Mel, it's hard to crochet when you're hurting...but you've made progress on the rug in spite of it! Looking good:cheer

I hope Hilly is healing okay now....

th_HPIM0683.jpg

This is pic of progress on shawl. The yarn on top of the boucle on the left is LB Moonlight Mohair in the color Rainforest. I want to use in on the trim of the shawl.

Carol, that looks very nice and I think the color you've chosen for the trim is great.

I haven't done a lot of crocheting the past few days. Been busy with Hilly and I've been in pain because of the weather. I have made some progress on my rug, so I thought I'd post a picture of it.

th_Cotton2SUR2.jpg

clickable

Nice job Shelly. Very pretty.

I am awake too, although that can be argued as I was working on my Drum and was about to add my latest panel when I noticed I have made a mistake. So to frogging I go.

Wendy I would like to make you feel better. I have to frog more than 50 rows:blush

I planned to take a photo of the progress so far but now I will wait until I redo those rows. I am almost half way to the finished product. It is has not been a productive week for me.

:crocheting Happy crocheting everyone.

Oh, no, Ines! :eek :eek :eek 50 rows! :eek

Thank you Cindy, Judy and and Linda.

I am just about at the stopping point on this rug right now. I have used up a 14 ounce skein of white and I only have a small skein of white left. I have put myself on a yarn buying freeze for now, since I am having to do so much extra driving with having to take Hilly to and from school everyday and to therapy twice a week. My yarn money is now being used for gas money. Oh well, she comes first. The rug will still be here when she is all healed and the taxi goes into retirement :lol

I am so pleased to announce that I have redone the section I frogged but have not progressed any further as I went to have my tests and scans etc. My doctor should have the results on Monday. I then stopped on the way home to do some grocery shopping and now I am so exhausted that I might go and have a nap. I will show photos next week.

Hi, busy bees!!th_HPIM0413.jpg

this is on 2 other places, too - all I've done since I have other things calling my name. Mel, sometimes I stand in the middle of the room just frozen with indecision as to which project to pick up!

TG I haven't started any graph ghans yet - then I'd really be back to needing intervention!!:lol

this is on 2 other places, too - all I've done since I have other things calling my name. Mel, sometimes I stand in the middle of the room just frozen with indecision as to which project to pick up!

TG I haven't started any graph ghans yet - then I'd really be back to needing intervention!!:lol

Judy, this is just gorgeous! Great job!!! :clap:cheer:clap

Very pretty judy, thank you Val.

Judy, that's beautiful! I wish I was at mom's so I could see it in person. I'm slowly getting my 'hookin groove' back, I think. Have to start stuff for the kitchen swap this weekend, and maybe a few kitchen things for me, too. It's a bit bare in there right now.

Judy, that's beautiful! I wish I was at mom's so I could see it in person. I'm slowly getting my 'hookin groove' back, I think. Have to start stuff for the kitchen swap this weekend, and maybe a few kitchen things for me, too. It's a bit bare in there right now.

Thanks, Kath!

That's exciting, being in the kitchen swap. I missed signing up by a day:(

Miss seeing you...lots of new members at WW, though my son (the chiropractor) says that's the norm for Jan/Feb in lots of places: gyms, and even his office. He thinks it's going to thin out in a month or two.

Take care of yourself and let's start planning for our next Starbucks visit. They now have "Skinny lattees"!

Archived