Ice Cream Sandwiches pattern added

coffeeandcrochet

These are my dd favorites. She loves the cookie ice cream sandwiches and the regular ice cream sandwiches. She said these contain no calories, so you can eat all you want. lol thanks for looking and have a great day

mispic2004.jpg

I've received so many pm 's decided to post how I made them

Ice cream sandwich: chocolate part : h hook Ch 18 sc across ch 1 do this for 10 rows fasten off make 2

Ice cream part: Chain 18 sc across ch 1 do this for 8 rows fasten off make 2

Strip to go around ice cream part to put the 2 ice cream parts together. Ch 49 sc for 1 row fasten off. Sc this around one of the ice cream pieces, then the other, stuff w/fiber fill fasten off. I whipstitched the ice cream and choc pieces together

Choc chip cookies.h hook chain 4 12 sc into ring chain 1.

1. 2 sc into each stitch around ch 1

2. sc, sc, sc, then 2sc around

3. sc, sc, sc, sc, then 2 sc around (keep increasing until the cookie is as big as you want it fasten off make 2

for the ice cream part do it the same way as the cookie until it is the desired size. whip stitch the 2 ice cream pieces together. I glued the cookie and the ice cream parts together w fabric tac.

Those are really great! I still think you need to put together a book with all your food patterns in it.

your family really has a sweet tooth right now. you lucky thing you there is no baking to it.

lol one would think, but actually we don't really eat many sweets aside from an occasional brownie that me and dd have .

Thank you so very much for sharing how you made these. I can make some of these for my granddaughters for Christmas. They'll love them.

Archived