sweet rolls, butter cookies and tea w/ teabag w/ patterns

coffeeandcrochet

These sweet roll cakes were my dh favorite when he could have chocolate( he has acid reflux so he can't have them),butter cookies are also a favorite of his, along with tea. I made these in his honor.. Thanks for looking

mispic2002.jpg

On a side note, thanks to all for your kind words regarding our pet poochiemama, as we suspected we had to put her down Saturday. We are all heartbroken :cry and the kind words helped so much. I'm not feeling all that creative yet, but everyone has been very nice again thanks:)

Received so many pm's decided to post how I did them:

Swiss cake rolls h hook

chocolate part: Chain 12 sc across ch 1 do this for 16 rows. Faasten off leaving a long tail for whipstitching later -- make 2

creme part ch 12 sc across ch 1 do this 12 rows fasten off make 2

roll up cake choc and white together. use tail to whipstitch thats it .

butter cookies. h hook chain 4 12 sc in ring. ch 1

2. 2 sc each st around. then I just put 3 sc , slip stitch rpt around until it is the size you want, fasten off. then I added felt sprinkles.

tea bag didn't even write it out all I Did was make 2 squares the size of a tea bag. crochet a long tail seperately, sew on a small black piece to the tail, put the tail into the tea bag part and sc all around.

Tea cup was a pattern that I found here

http://www.christinesflowers.com/christines_teacup.html

Oh I want to just sit right down and have a cup and some cookies. You are making my mouth water.

Very good and real looking.

Sorry about the pooch. I know how that is, just take it one day at a time.:hook

Those look scrumptious and very cute. :P I'm sorry about your loss, its very hard losing a family pet. I think of it this way, you and your family gave her alot of love and caring and she went knowing what love was and what it felt like to have a wonderful family.:yes

Archived