True Love Round Ripple Afghan- AggieMay's pattern

MyissaG

Thanks for the nice comments on my RR. :) It's on my bed and Donna, you're so right, it will keep the winter chill away for sure!

And just as Melissa said....they're fun to make, and addictive. I'm ready to start my next one. :D

:manyheart Denise

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have been away from the forum for awhile and trying to get caught up....lol. I saw the RR by AggieMae and was wondering if the pattern is still available. I love the RR and everyone's project is so beautiful, all the color schemes are great. please can anyone help with the pattern. Thanks so much.

LuCee

• 1 year later...
Thanks for the nice comments on my RR. :) It's on my bed and Donna, you're so right, it will keep the winter chill away for sure!

And just as Melissa said....they're fun to make, and addictive. I'm ready to start my next one. :D

could you repost your pic? it says the pic has been deleted.

could you repost your pic? it says the pic has been deleted.

Here's the repost of the picture of my round ripple.

th_IMG_0422.jpg

:manyheartDenise

I love your afghan and the color's you used they really show off the pattern. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks!!! All the yarn that I used for this round ripple was from my stash. :sheepjump

Here's the repost of the picture of my round ripple.

th_IMG_0422.jpg

:manyheartDenise

beautiful! what yarn type (WW? Sport? Baby?) did u use? i started my 1st RR & am using HL ILTY w/ an N hook. my rows are huge (which i expected). your rows look (in the pic) look like it's done w/ a single strand. thx so much for reposting the pic!

beautiful! what yarn type (WW? Sport? Baby?) did u use? i started my 1st RR & am using HL ILTY w/ an N hook. my rows are huge (which i expected). your rows look (in the pic) look like it's done w/ a single strand. thx so much for reposting the pic!

Thanks! :) I used WW yarn, (Red Heart; and Caron pounders), 2 strands held together, and a size K hook. Since I crochet tight, a size N hook would have been even better. :D

When I made this RR, I made a huge dent in my yarn stash. Mine measures 75" from point to point. I used Colleen's (aka AggieMay) pattern.

Archived