Hey everyone!

Becks

Hi guys!~ wavey1.gif

My name is Becky, (Becks), and I LOVE to crochet! :hook

I'm a mom of three boys.

I live in Indiana.

Ummmm, I've been crocheting since I was a kid. My mom taught me.

I love to make afghans and purse/bags.

I've made so many I have to give them away to charities and things like the Linus Project group.

I've been :lurk lurking for a bit here and you-all seem like a great bunch of people so I thought I'd finally dive in and join. I hope this isn't me in a bit :help from my lack-of-knowing-what-I'm-doing newbi-ness.

Hmmm, I think I just made up a new word! :lol

I'm so excited to find this site! :yay It's nice to know I'm not the only crazed woman with a hook! :hook :hook :hook (I just LOVE that emotie!!!!!) :D

See you around the site! :D

Heya Becks. Welcome to Crochetville. You'll love it here. I've only been here a week and I'm already hooked (pun not intended but cute anyway). :D

:welcome Becks! Glad you are here!

If you lkie making blankets for Charity...be sure and check out the threads here ... Crochet for Charity. You will find several groups sending blankets to different charities. Look at the Blankey Brigade!!!

Barbara

Bonjour Becks! :welcome to Crochetville from the other side of the ocean! Glad to have you join our :ghug! You will :manyheart it here - it really is a great group of fabulous crocheters....old pros and newbies both!

Archived