joanieponytail

Yo-Yo Bag

That sure is pretty! Love all the bright colors. :)

Wow that is soooooooooooooo cool! I say two thumbs up! You did a great job! And I agree... great way to stash bust!

Oops, sorry for not following up on some of your kind comments.

My bag, which is currently loaded with rug I am crocheting, is about 14"w x 11"h x 5"d.

I think this would be beautiful with black in place of the white like stained glass. Great idea!

It would be very interesting to see this felted. I bet it would have less of a lacy effect, but that could actually work better for some applications, I think.

I used worsted weight yarn, probably mostly acrylic. Whatever was in my bag at the time that looked like it would work. but what a great idea to try it with thread -- with apologies to my left index finger which does not like me working with thread!

This would be so easy to do as a pillow, and what a great way to try out a technique to see if you really want to take on a larger project.

It's beautiful! I love alllll the different colors you used. Very nice

What a great idea I have a huge container will lots of yo-yo's which I am going to make an afghan but, this is a great idea to make a tote bag love the ones I seen here. I use all my small leftovers from other projects to get a collection of many color's. Thank you for sharing a wonderful idea.

Very cute bag. I can see why your daughter is wanting one for Christmas :P