Raspberry Clouds Cradle Purse Pattern

Navymomx2

What is the difference between the 3?

Please let me know.

Carol:hook

Hi Carol,

The Ocean Shells is very basic, it was my 1st attempt at designing so I didn't get fancy, it's basically a shell pattern for the skirt. Raspberry Clouds was actually my 2nd creation but for some reason it got held off, it also is a basic simple pattern but it has added the ruffles. The 4th of July version is simular to Raspberry Clouds, there are a few differences in the skirts and of course the hoods are different.

It's tough to see the differences but everyone who has seen them in person has seen as much as they may look alike, they are different, besides the obvious color change.

I've got another version getting ready to go out to testing, when I put it out, I will include a close up pic so a person can see what the difference is compared to the others.

I have a couple of other idea's I am hoping to get to soon but with holiday's approaching so soon don't know if I will actually get to them before or if they will wait on paper till after the first of the year.

Thanks for asking, it's something I never thought abt since I have been working on them, I see the differences but not everybody else may see the differences.

Wow!! I just love the color and design of your "Raspberry Clouds" cradle purse!! I liked it sooooo much, that I just ordered the pattern!!:manyheart I would love to make the purse for my 4 dgd's, but I've already started on Christmas gifts, which are going to be afghans!!:eek

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I tested this pattern and it's another winner! Excellent!

For mine I chose bright colors with a couple of accents. Mainly Blue accent but then added in the Red for a few reasons. Reason #1 I ran out of blue! :lol But secondly needed another brighter color. :D

Thanks so much for letting me test this for you!

100_0808.jpg

100_0806.jpg

(Oops! - After I took this picture I noticed that the red edging on the top of the cradle was tucked inside. There is another round of red edging that is on the top of the cradle and hooking onto the hood part.)

Archived