E-patterncentral.com.....has anyone downloaded patterns from them?

boo1

I have gotten patterns from them, and as has been said in a previous response, you will receive and email with your (whole name lower case letters) password. Their patterns are wonderful....if you don't receive the email from them, contact them they are very good at answering questions and concerns.

I've ordered from them a well. I did have problems printing some of the patterns. I ordered about 10 and couldn't print five of them. Also, you don't get to access them for very long, I'm not sure for how long. Then it won't let you. So, printing right away is a good idea. The copy that is sent is only able to be opened on the computer it was received on.

I order all the time ~ password is first and last name, small letters all together. It's a great site, the patterns you purchase are saved on their site you can go to your 'bookshelf' and they are kept there.

I did this morning and I can't open it without a password. :think

Thanks for any help.

I order from them all the time. If all their passwords are done the same, your password is simply your first and last name, with no space in between, in all lower case letters. Try it and see if it works. I think it probably will.

Elle

I have ordered from them! I agree with all of the above. firstlast name, no spaces and all lowercase!

:lol I should have read ahead! I should have known that someone would post the solution. :)

Elle

Archived