My First Pattern To Share

Cheryl_61

OK, I made this while dinner was cooking and "I LOVE IT!!" It super easy and just the right size for some goodies. I'm going to make them up for DD halloween party at school. Thanks again! :hug

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed the pattern. That's what I was looking for when I came up with it -- something quick, easy and just the right size for a few little treats. I'm glad others are finding it useful too. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

These Were So Adorable That I Could Not Pass Them Up! I Just Completed 25 Of Them For My Youngest Granddaughter's (gabrielle) 3rd Grade Class This Coming Halloween! We Will Fill Them With Real Candy Corn! She Loves When I Make Things For Her Class. She Absolutely Loved Them!! I Know I Probably Made Too Many, Because School Has Not Started Yet And Do Not Know How Many Classmates She Will Have; However, The Most She Has Ever Had Is 18 Classmates. Better Safe Than Sorry! And, I Know I Can Find Use For The Remaining! Thank You! Thank You!

I made thse last year for my son's first grade class and put in real candy corn. They worked up real fast and the kids LOVED them! Then my mom wanted some made up to take to her work party.

There was one child who is not allowed to celebrate Halloween. His parents are devout Christians. I asked his mom if it would be alright for me to make one for him and one for each of his brothers. She said that would be great. I also attached a Christian poem to theirs that I had found on the internet as to what each color represented (kind of on the order of the Jellybean prayer). She gave me a great big hug!

I will be making more this year for my son's Sunday School class. I ran out of time last year to make them for his Sunday School class.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived