Garden of Angels--UPDATE read this you'll be happy!

Kathleen

Here is an charity I have been involved in for a few years. You can send your donations, either money or crocheted burial blankets/ outfits to them and they are greatly appreciated.

Get out your tissue before looking at this site.

Garden of Angels

hi bagpipes, you sure arn't kidding about the tissue. i am still:cry , oh my gosh how could anyone do something so horrible to these little:angel , may god punish him with his full wrath when judgment day comes. sorry can't help it. i will get busy and make some burial gowns. makes me so sad to have to do it, but i know that there are parents out there who appreciate our gestuers. i know as i was one of them about 23 years ago. i lost my beautiful baby boy to crib death when he was 2 months old and it about broke my heart. but i know i will see him someday so am glad about that,. but thought i would share that with you so that you would know how great your talents and kindness is appreciated. god bless you for being such a wonderful person and you know you are earning your special place in heaven with your good deeds. god bless. vicki:angel

I think Garden of Angels sounds like a wonderful charity.. I might have to add them to my list...

I have to say this .. Amber i thought about responding to your question but dont want to start a full blown controversy here... so I wont .. I want Crochetville to remain a peaceful happy place..

I dont think this is the place to start a full out debate on this subject..

Oh Thunderbird, how devastating.

The upside with Garden of Angels is, their big goal is to prevent the abandonment of newborns through educating the young, frightened mothers, giving them options if the've no where to turn once their baby is born.

Thanks for the responses.

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to let everyone know good deeds are truly rewarded... Debi Faris, the woman who started this wonderful organization won the California State Lottery. Yes!! Millions She started Garden of Angels with her own money and now she has been rewarded ten-fold~ Now that's Karma!!

Wow what a wonderful woman and I am so happy for her that she can now fund her charity even more.

It is amazing how God works sometimes, she is a blessed soul and even though I hate to think how these children were thrown away as garbage, at least someone loved them enough to give them a proper burial.

isn't that wonderful, i saw that on the news too and thought well god bless them, they are special people who are doing this as it is such hard thing to do, i know to bury a baby, but at least these little angels now have someone who cares and sees to their little bodys. god has the most wonderful job cause he gets to welcome them all into his heavenly family. and this lady and fher family and all of you too who help have earned a special place by gods side. thank you so much. i have made some for my local hospitals and while it is a really hard thing to do for me, i know that there are people who appreicate it. again thanks to all of you:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug vicki

Archived