Yarn Tote I found

If anyone is familiar with LTD Commodities then you might have seen this already but they have a yarn tote for only $6.95. I ordered it and love it, thought I would pass along the info!

http://www.ltdcommodities.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=476&P=156&Rec=1&Ntt=yarn+tote&N=37&Nao=0&R=14228

I have this, and while it's built sturdily, it collapses easily. It's soft-sided and without it being chock-full all the way around, it will collapse. Otherwise, I love it!!!

You'll just have to buy more yarn to keep it full then.....:rofl I have the same tote (my fiance got it for me for Christmas a few years ago) and I love it. I do agree though, if it's not full it will start to collapse. I love all the little pockets though.....

I would love to order this tote but it says on the website that they only sell to businesses. :(Do you have a business? If not how were you able to order the tote then?

Below is a link to what appears to be the same tote (if not very similar) that you can get without having a business. It is 3.00 more but still a great price.

http://www.harrietcarter.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/_/Yarn-Tote/productID/639fa34b-3d19-4b73-bfc7-ead1ac374717/categoryID/53c8fd13-1f5b-4a59-8e19-d42a3283e15d/

I would love to order this tote but it says on the website that they only sell to businesses. :(Do you have a business? If not how were you able to order the tote then?

You could check on their "other store" the Lakeside collection... www.lakeside.com This one ships to homes. Doesn't have all the stuff of LTD, but lots of it.

That tote is a good tote depending on your project(s) - I have some similar totes that I purchased elsewhere and I like them.

If anyone is looking for a tote, here are some more links for other totes:

Roll-Up Yarn Organizer

Rolling Tote & Bag Set

Rolling Tote (I have this tote and I like it for small projects. It's a nice one but small - definitely not as big as the rolling totes at Joann.com.)

ThUD for all of the above links! :)

HTH! :hook

Thanks for the links to the totes at collectionsetc.com

I love this place.I'm so sad that their outlet store is closing as of sept2nd:( there you can get some really good deals on stuff that is in there catalogs.I have gone in and paid at times half the price for something i saw in the catalog.Not really sure why that is but was always glad to get a good deal.At least they are keeping the catalog orders though.I was planning on going to the outlet store this weekend anyways since they are having a closing out sale and they sent me a e-mail coupon for 50% off in adittion to their sale prices! yeah!!:cheer I can't believe i never noticed that they had a craft section like that on there site.i will have to see if they have any of the totes at the store.

That tote is a good tote depending on your project(s) - I have some similar totes that I purchased elsewhere and I like them.

If anyone is looking for a tote, here are some more links for other totes:

Roll-Up Yarn Organizer

Rolling Tote & Bag Set

Rolling Tote (I have this tote and I like it for small projects. It's a nice one but small - definitely not as big as the rolling totes at Joann.com.)

ThUD for all of the above links! :)

HTH! :hook

Below is a link to what appears to be the same tote (if not very similar) that you can get without having a business. It is 3.00 more but still a great price.

http://www.harrietcarter.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/_/Yarn-Tote/productID/639fa34b-3d19-4b73-bfc7-ead1ac374717/categoryID/53c8fd13-1f5b-4a59-8e19-d42a3283e15d/

I was reading the description on this one. It says, "Folds flat to store." :lol

Who, among us, would ever store it?! I would be using it ALL the time. Thanks for the link! :hook

Archived