'alo 'alo!

Sealgair

Greetings fellow crocheters! Standard stats about me: 30yr old female, living in Winchester, VA with my fiance (April 24th, 16 days to go!!!), enjoy gardening a bit, love reading, especially fantasy, including comic books. I have two cats, one of which wants to eat the yarn (the black boy Onyx) and one that just wants to snuggle with it (the torbie girl Lyra). I work in a bookstore, therefore I am poor. :P

I just started crocheting in October 2004 (okay, I had been taught how to chain when I was little, but since I never got further than that and didn't do anything with it until now, I'm not gonna count it!). My first project was a hat, my second an afghan, both christmas presents for my parents. I'm currently working on the LionBrand PoundofLove hooded baby blanket in lavender.

guess that's all the vitals, I'll go explore now!

Oh, Sealgair is my 'net ID, it's Scots Gaelic for 'hunter'.

:welcomeCéad Míle Fáilte! (Irish Gaelic = A Hundred Thousand Welcomes) Decided to give you a Gaelic hello for your user name...sorry its not in Scots Gaelic, but I lived in Ireland, so that is what I know!

Kimberly: Quite alright, I used an online dictionary! My heritage is Scottish, so that's what I chose. Heh. The Hundred Thousand Welcomes is (I think) both said & spelled similarly in Scots Gaelic as well.

Everyone Else: Thanks for the welcomes, I'm loving it here already!

Archived