Crochet in No Time by Melody Griffiths

susannahk

I've bought this recently and I love it.:cheer

I can't wait to make the silk top or the red cardigan for work , but I have already made the baby jacket and the fingerless gloves - see Blog at www.merrysusan.blogspot.com

I also love the zebra toy- I can see me making that for Arina for Christmas... and I love the blue elephant toy,

I've got to adapt the ballet wrap for my 7 year old as it's for toddlers

and may be making the Christening gown for a friend or Arina .....

I need the black lace gloves for a wedding- and when I have saved enough I'm taking the kids to school in the Noro coat..!!!

Well here's to dreaming.....:c9

I've bought this recently and I love it.:cheer

I can't wait to make the silk top or the red cardigan for work , but I have already made the baby jacket and the fingerless gloves - see Blog at www.merrysusan.blogspot.com

I also love the zebra toy- I can see me making that for Arina for Christmas... and I love the blue elephant toy,

I've got to adapt the ballet wrap for my 7 year old as it's for toddlers

and may be making the Christening gown for a friend or Arina .....

I need the black lace gloves for a wedding- and when I have saved enough I'm taking the kids to school in the Noro coat..!!!

Well here's to dreaming.....:c9

OK Susannah, it's your fault (:yes)! You sounded soooo happy about the patterns in this book that I ordered it! The things you had already made sounded great! The things you were planning to make sounded even better!

So, the book arrived today (:clap) but I've only had 20 minutes or so to look through it so far. So, I flipped through the book (:book) looking for the patterns that you specifically mentioned. I saw them and I want to make them too (:rofl)! Problem is, I don't know which one to make first! (:eek)!

I have a few WIPs to finish first, but I'd like to make one of the things in this book next!

• 1 month later...

I know this post was started a couple of months ago but I have a question concerning this book. I was just given a little catalog to a craft book club and this book was listed in the catalog but it shows it as Readers Digest Editors, Crochet in No Time but Melody's name is on the bottom of the book on the cover. I couldn't find it on their site online so I popped over to Amazon and there is a book by Melody Griffiths also called Crochet in No Time and the cover is slighty different. One has 52 projects, the other has 50, I believe. Which one do you all have?? Now I am confused (which is easy for me to be LOL).

Thanks,

LI Roe

I bought my copy at my local Border's in August. The title of mine is Readers Digest in small letters then in big letters Crochet in No Time and has 52 projects and Melody Griffiths name on the bottom. I bought it because of the fingerless gloves and the regular glove pattern looked easier than any others that I have found. I haven't tried anything yet though.

I bought my copy at my local Border's in August. The title of mine is Readers Digest in small letters then in big letters Crochet in No Time and has 52 projects and Melody Griffiths name on the bottom. I bought it because of the fingerless gloves and the regular glove pattern looked easier than any others that I have found. I haven't tried anything yet though.

Mine looks like this and I got mine through a book club.

Thanks for the info. The catalog has the one you both described and Amazon had it both with Readers Digest on the cover as well the other, the cover was slightly different on each. Now to go back and order it (the one with Readers Digest on it).

LI Roe

I ordered this book through Amazon and and I like it a lot! Don't know when I'll have the time to make anything from it, but there are several things I would like to make.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I'm looking for corrections for this book also. I'm working on the cutest little sock pattern only when I got to the heel there's no row 2, only row 1 & row 3... bummer.... then for the left sock it says, "Work as for right sock, at heal repeat rows 1 & 2"... Did anyone ever find corrections posted anywhere? I tried the Reader's Digest site, no luck.

Archived