Ordered Caron mill ends

renegade

I just have to say, I am really happy with my experience ordering mill ends from Caron! :yay I placed my order last Wednesday, and my box came on Tuesday! I bought 24 pounds, which brought the price down from $3.49 to $2.99 per pound. That almost completely paid for the shipping (UPS Ground). You seriously cannot beat that price.

And I got a tremendous assortment of stuff: a lot of SS in a variety of colors (bone, pink, grey heather, orchid, country blue and light country blue). I also received 7 pounders (3 white, 4 in a pretty dark green), and some SS quick in a bright purple (the only thing I may not keep).

I will definitely order from them again (but first, I suppose I ought to use up some of this stash I just bought!).

Since I make a lot of blanket for Project Linus, this stash will be perfect! I really had fun putting up part of the stash last night (I ran out of shelf space, so some of it is still in the box).

I've bought from them before as well, and was very pleased! I got a nice golden yellow, some brick red, and a very pretty heather gray. It's kind of like opening a Christmas present....you don't know what you get until you open it! :yes

I've heard of the great deals from them, but had resisted the urge to go there.....until now!!! It is now bookmarked and my husband will surely go crazy when I order from them. I can hear it now.... "24 pounds??!!?? Who needs 24 pounds of yarn at once??" I'll just say, Me! lol But I can't buy for a while though. I have too much yarn right now.

SCC.... no, you don't get to pick the kind or the color. Like someone else said, It's like opening a present on Christmas. You don't know what it will be until you open it.

I bought three pounds of it and received a pkg of SS brite purple, SS lt purple, and SS brite pink. It works just fine and am using it for the purple swap.

Cheap too!!!

Debbie

uwcheese

Archived