Fandango Yep another new design

Katchkan

Thank you for all your kind remarks and a big Thank you for all your encouragement. :hug You have helped me grow with my designing with all your support. It means a lot to me to be able to share this passion with all of you. :yes

I am blessed to be one of the few chosen to test this pattern and I have shown the pictures to a few coworkers (I do most of my crochet before work and on my lunch break) and they actually thought that it was two different doilies. Kathy, I am making notes on the pattern as I go along and actually had a coworker who crochets read the directions for one round as it had me baffled. Between us we sorted it out and our notes were added to my list and am going to send you the first few pattern notes when I get home tonight.

I am blessed to be one of the few chosen to test this pattern and I have shown the pictures to a few coworkers (I do most of my crochet before work and on my lunch break) and they actually thought that it was two different doilies. Kathy, I am making notes on the pattern as I go along and actually had a coworker who crochets read the directions for one round as it had me baffled. Between us we sorted it out and our notes were added to my list and am going to send you the first few pattern notes when I get home tonight.
I look forward to your corrections. I do make you testers work sometimes. You I will help you sort out anything that is too puzzling....

Archived