I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

There's a very cute fall pattern here (and winter and non season-specific)

http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=21496

It's hard to tell from the picture, but I think they're made with 3-round grannies.

Thanks, Barbara...those are wonderful patterns! I hope to have time today to look at yarn and make a final decision on colors. :yes

Tabby, Good for you for getting started. I already know this one will be a WIP for a while! :turtle:snail:lol

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOOhhh. The pumpkin fallghan pattern you posted from Annies Attic, Barbara, is really cool looking!

I have been at the hospital with my mom the last couple days, and I have managed to get some squares done, but I was hoping to finish a block a week, but unless I get some major quiet time this weekend, thats not going to happen. I will post a pic though, of what I do have done tomorrow evening. I have sewn the first block together, and am ABOUT halfway done with the squares for the second block. I am really diggin' this project, it just seems like life gets in the way of my crocheting time a lot! When it starts to get cooler out like this(in Minnesota) all i want to do is curl up with my crocheting and a nice fluffy chick flick and my lil stinky dog and stitch the day away. But with moving, and my son going back to school and work and my mom, its a wonder I ever get any ME time! Guess thats just the way it goes.

Oh yeah. and really, theres no rush I guess. it's just hard cuz you get excited about a project and wanna just go go go! :)

Gina, I am the same way. I can't wait to see how the pattern comes together! At least the squares are easy to take along almost anywhere. I hope your Mom is okay. :manyheart

yup-been draggin a skein of yarn & hook with me everywhere just in case i have time. very portable project.

my mom is better. she ended up having her pacemaker replaced with a bi-ventricular pacemaker with a defibulator attached to it. her color is better already. she was as white as a sheet for a week beforehand. she said the normal persons hear pumps at between 60-65%. when she went into the hospital, hers was at 10%. problem was, no one was doing anything and she was walking around like that. then a dr told her yesterday-her heart was at 10%...there IS NO 5%. oh great. so she was that close....ugh. i am not ready to lose my mom. shes on the transplant list now, because if this doesnt work, the next step is a transplant.we are all trying to stay hopeful.

Thanks. I appreciate all of you. I just got a call from her too, and shes checking out of the hospital to go home.

Cara-we've both had a great weight lifted this week, huh?

To quote Tabby, Amen Sista :hug

Mary - I love that kitty! :yes

Gina - I'm so glad Mom's doing better :hug She made it around the block? That's better than I do most days :lol

I finally finished my Navajo!! :clap:cheer Now just gotta make 50 little booties for nieces shower, a baby blanket and a bear all in the next 5 weeks :P How do I get myself into these things? Oh yeah, I volunteered :oops:lol

But I plan to make Fall squares along the way because the finished item might end up the door prize at the shower :lol I'd better get busy :hook

Cara, congratulations on finishing the Navajo. :yay Sounds like you have a full schedule for the next few weeks! :eek

:lol That I do...but I actually enjoy this kind of thing. Just wouldn't want to do it every day :lol

Archived