New Cell phone covers

vonnie

I was bored the other night and decided to make me a cell phone cover....here is the first one, it is pink variegated and I keep it attached to my purse when I am shopping so I don't have to dig to the bottom for the cell phone.......

th_IM001585.jpg

and here is another one I made, made the "window" so I could see who was calling without taking it out of the case.....

th_IM001586.jpg

Just another couple of pictures of them both!!

th_IM001587.jpg

th_IM001588.jpg

Those are so cute. I have a razor phone too do you have a pattern for them?

Sorry just made them up as I went, if you tell what color you would like I could make you one....they didn't take any time at all....:yay

omg no way! we have the same phone!

i just finished making purse for mine (for when i dont have pockets) with a skull on it :P

great job i like those colors

ok i have to ask where you got the micky mouse key ring? i have been looking all over for just the plain small key rings and can't find them anywhere. and kassie would like the horse but you can only order them online in groups of like 500. and my little mia would love the mouse one! but don;t need that many of them. but i wanted the smaller ones for the key chains that i have been making and no one has them and i don't want to order them online!

great job on the holders by the way!

kris

Archived