Adult Poncho Sweater

emeraldmoon

I have added one size so far for the adult poncho sweater to my site..

http://emeraldmooncreations.tripod.com/id18.html

**EDIT** I had realized that I had missed a part in adding to the sleeve section on this size.. Please if you have already printed this out, go back and check where the corrections are at.. I have it highlighted in the pattern.. THanks

I'm looking forward to trying this pattern. I have a few more things on my plate to finish up first, but this is at the top of the list. Thanks for all your hard and diligent work on these patterns!!

~ DAWN

This looks like it would be a terrific beach cover-up. What do y'all think? Would it be an easy pattern for beginners?

:dog

Thank you! I can't wait to see your other sizes, SIGH, I can't fit in a medium!

I must have one for my self. I have made 2 so far, plus the hats and need to make one more for my sister's girls. I have posted a pic on my blog of the first one if you want to see it. The second one, I did shells around the bottom.

Thanks for the great pattern!:hug

Jessie :turtle

Awesome! I just got my yarn in the mail yesterday, so I will start mine after I finish my 10/12 daughter's (she's been waiting for hers since the toddler one, so I better do it first, lol!)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cathey

I have done about 5 of your sweater Poncho for baby, toddler and littlegirls gifts. It is an adorable pattern. Haven't tried the adult size.

But the ones I did the smaller sized just loved them.. I used the Red Heart Fiesta yarn for the baby sized ones and they were very pretty.

:manyheart :manyheart

This looks great-another project to add to my list :)

It almost looks like a drawstring at the waist? Or is it just the fold of the yarn? I like the idea of a drawstring actually...

Ann

• 2 years later...

Archived