Wire Crochet Earrings & Bracelet

Noahsmom

Here was my first attempt at wire crochet. I made them for the Accessory Swap and since my partner has already received them I can post the pictures. The wire seemed to have a mind of its own :blush so I didn't follow a pattern. My husband was impressed (he's easily impressed :hook ) so that made me happy anyway. :yay The beads are wooden and the pictures are clickable. I'm not sure why the color turned out funky on the photo of the bracelet but the color is true on the earrings.

th_Crochet032A.jpgth_Crochet031.jpg

Love em! I love to wire crochet and it was rough the first time I tried it...so, needless to say, Im very impressed! The earrings are especially great...I, too, am a big earring person! Great job!

VERY NICE!!! I found these patterns on the internet a couple of months ago and am dying to try them! I hope my first attempt looks as good as yours! :woo

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:cheer :cheer Way to Go! :clap :clap

:yes Crocheting with wire and beads is different, that's for sure... but there are so many interesting things one can make. It opens a new and creative door for you.... everyone should give it a try... at least once cause one never knows! :jumpyay

Archived