what can I do with an incomplete set

I have an almost full set of bamboo hooks that I got as a gift a while back. It was a full set, but I've lost one of them somewhere. I think it's the 5.5 mm one. I don't like the feel of the bamboo on the yarn, and so have no need or use for them.

Any ideas of what to do with them? :think

You could replace the missing one and sell them on e-bay or sell them as is.

You could also donate them to a charity.

Offer them for sale on here, different people use different size hooks with different thread. I am sure there is someone on here who would purchase them, or as others have said, ROAK them or send to a swap...etc...

You could just ROAK them....since you have several, you could make a lot of people's day. Send them a hook, a nice note, and you feel great, make someone smile and maybe make a new friend! :manyheart

Thank you all for your ideas. I thought about the RAOK but I don't have the privileges to see that area yet. And I'm sure I still have a ways to go. Probably a month. I like the idea of the auction. Perhaps I can save some for the RAOK once I'm able, and send the rest for the auction. :cheer:clap

yeah, i would ROAK them. spread them out and just send one to each person. some people have a favorite size hook, find out and send them that one. like mine is an I! wink! just kidding.

Archived