Transformers Movie

It was my husbands turn to pick the movie. In the beginning when Josh Duhmel's character is talking to his wife thru the computer, the baby is wrapped in a pretty pink crocheted blanket. I pointed this out to my dh who said "Only you." :hook

I needed an afghan when we went to the cinema to watch Transformers - I about froze out. I was literally blowing on my hands and holding my nose. If there had been enough room for me to sit on my feet, I would have done it.

It was a neat action film, very enjoyable, but I wouldn't say appropriate for kids.

It's rated PG-13. However it's for parents to decide if it's okay for their kids or not. It wasn't near as bad as we thought it might be considering it was actually up for an R rating.

We saw at least 18 kids between the ages of 5 and 10 when we went. They didn't seemed bothered by it.

:)

I'll have to take my son to see it. I have heard nothing but good about it. And to think that there is crochet in it makes it even better.

:manyheart

Can't believe I didn't see that afghan!!! I went with my two boys ages 14 and 21. We all loved the movie. Now I want to buy the 2009 Chevy Camero...boy that is a sweet ride. I may have to get on the list at the dealership for next year! I have already test driven the Solistice-boy is that a fun set of wheels but there is absolutely no room for anything in that car...my fuzzy dice are bigger than the rearview mirror. lol

I saw it last night and missed the afghan. One more reason to see it again :).

When I arrived at the theatre, I realized I was still wearing my sweater from work. Oddly, I need my warm weather gear more in July because everyone has their AC's set to Minnesota Winter.

I saw the crocheted afghan too! It was a nice surprise!! We (hubby & I) snuck out and watched it yesterday, we were on the edge of our seats the whole entire time!!

Archived