Testers found! THank you! for Back pack Baby

Here's my back pack baby! She turned out so cute! I really like how flexible this pattern is with the number of color combinations that can be used and how it can all fit together. Another great pattern! Thanks so much for letting me test for you.

BackpackBaby1002.jpg

:yay CUTE! Great job!

Here's my back pack baby! She turned out so cute! I really like how flexible this pattern is with the number of color combinations that can be used and how it can all fit together. Another great pattern! Thanks so much for letting me test for you.

BackpackBaby1002.jpg

Great job! I love the colors you used!:manyheart

i went to Kristen's etsy store today and the pattern was there already, $4.50 if I remember rightly :)

Yes, I did put the pattern in my shop.

I hope the prices isnt too steep!

With all the individual components...I think 4.50 is a bargain! I would purchase it for 6.00. You can make only one part or all. The backpack could be used as a regular backpack/purse too.

A great design :manyheart

Archived