Love Them Wristlets!

tita

I make wristlets and sell them at my shop. I usually make them with fabric or I knit them. I've never crochet them before. I loved it! It's so quick! I made two. The "Grey Birdie" wristlet has a pocket on the inside. I forgot to put one on the wristlet with the grosgrain ribbon.:blush

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Thanks RaraLynn! I really enjoyed making them and it's not all that difficult. I think the only thing that could be challenging for novice crocheters is sewing the zipper on. If that's the case, you (meaning anyone of course!) could use Velcro to close it up.

I've seen people use magnetic closure but I just wonder what happens to all your stuff inside when you flip the wristlet upside down? Won't it fall out on either sides of the magnet closure? hmmmmm:think

oooh nice!!! loving the grosgrain ribbon one. nice way to be versatile, what with knitting, sewing and crochet

Those are really nice!! I used to make something similar to those about 25 yrs. ago. I would sew little purses with zippers and sew two bands vertically on the back of the little purse so the belt could slip through. My oldest dd would carry her lunch $$$ in it.

Archived