Can you stand one more fat bottom !!

krzykajun

I know I say it every time, but I LOVE THESE PURSES !!!!!! I made this one for one of the ladies at work. I used Bernat Softee Chunky in Navy. She wanted the button, but I put it on one of those clips you use for name tags so she can remove it. (She's a hummingbird lover and wants a hummingbird pin). I also used magnetic closures on this one. I added an extra row of hdc to accomodate it. (Next time I think I'll do sc. The closures are strong and I think the sc will work better. Images are clickable. THANKS FOR LOOKING !!

th_100_0462.jpg

Here's a couple of pictures of the closures:

th_100_0510.jpg

th_100_0508.jpg

That looks awesome, just a point to note, magnets can make credit cards not work. I used to have a bag with a magnetic closure and I could never figure out why my train pass never worked. Then my credit cards were wiped. Finally I figured it out when I was at a store and on the magnetic doodad that stops the alarm going off said "DONT PUT YOUR CREDIT CARDS ON HERE" I realized why.

I think these bags are awesome and ageless. And yours is very pretty.

I think this is the purse style I've finally settled to make for my red and black dress. (That I still need to finish sewing! :lol )

I love the look of the white on the navy! Very cute.

Archived